Monday, September 15, 2008

My One True Love


As I awaken, each and every day,
Thoughts of love turn to you.
An unbreakable bond between us two,
A special love ever so true..
The warm glow in your eyes,
The sweet smile on your face;
Makes me want to hold you,
Forever in love's tender embrace.

The gentleness of your touch,
The sweet passion of your kiss.
Just a couple of many pleasures,
I longingly so miss..
The sound of your voice,
Is like a song in my heart.
Always bringing me happiness,
As it has done from our start..

We've shared many joys ,
And and also felt some sorrows.
Yet our future is filled ,
Of wonderful tomorrows.
So until that bright day,
Far away such as it seems.
You shall always be my one true Love....
The woman of my dreams.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
Let me introduce myself with these small lines :P --> I Work 4 a cause, not 4 applause. I Live life to express, not to impress. I Don't strive to make my presence noticed, I just make my absence felt..!! Im into all kinda crazy stuff.. name it .. i've done it.. if not ..will be doing it next! :)