Monday, September 15, 2008

A Dream Made for Two

A Dream Made for Two

There is a feeling I want to share,
A dream of life made for two,
To live and love with you and to care,
For the dearest and most precious you!

Looking to the mountains of life,
To walk new paths and to share a view,
Climbing our way to the top with my wife,
With the dearest and most precious you!

Then when we conquered the quest,
We'll know that we have found the climb,
Leads us to a love that is the BEST,
Livng together is sublime!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Let me introduce myself with these small lines :P --> I Work 4 a cause, not 4 applause. I Live life to express, not to impress. I Don't strive to make my presence noticed, I just make my absence felt..!! Im into all kinda crazy stuff.. name it .. i've done it.. if not ..will be doing it next! :)