Friday, October 24, 2008

some day...

Some Day

I can fly,
I can dream,
I am not just what I seem.
I am strong,
I am weak,
I am bold,
I am meek.
I can flap,
and I can soar,
I am so much more.
So why is it,
You look at me;
But still do not see?
You see what I am,
Not what I could be,
You show no kindness,
Unto me.
So I just sigh,
And look away.
And pray to God,
That maybe.....
SOME DAY.

To Someone Special

I sit here on this cold night
There’s one bright star in the sky
I wish I could find happiness
But all I can do is cry.

There’s memories of you in my head
There’s loneliness in my heart
I wish my life wasn’t so hard
And that we weren’t so far apart

I miss that fire in your eyes
I miss the way you smile
You took away that empty feeling
and made every thing worthwhile

I love you so much
with all my heart that it hurts
and more than anything in this world
I wish you still loved me
the way I love you....

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Let me introduce myself with these small lines :P --> I Work 4 a cause, not 4 applause. I Live life to express, not to impress. I Don't strive to make my presence noticed, I just make my absence felt..!! Im into all kinda crazy stuff.. name it .. i've done it.. if not ..will be doing it next! :)